Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

On the Menu This Week

For the last several years I have challenged myself to focus on using from my pantry and shop less for a couple months each winter... a Pantry Challenge.  With the end of February, this year's pantry challenge is complete but I have really enjoyed having a basic menu plan to guide me.  This year I decided to continue to make a month long menu, and be intentional about using garden produce and preserves from last season.

If you are interested in joining me check out my Pantry Challenge post to get an idea of how to get started.

Over the weekend I came down with a cold that has knocked me out for the last couple of days & probably another day or two.  It is weeks like this that I am especially thankful for a menu plan.  I wish I had a few freezer meals stocked up in the freezer but at least having a menu means that I don't have to think about what I am setting on the table for my family each day.  So here is what is on my menu this week.

Meals:
Chicken Pot Pie - frozen veggies (We're pretty much down to store bought now, but fresh is just a couple of months away now! :))
Cheesy Ham and Potato Hot Dish (using left over ham & garden potatoes)
Chicken Enchiladas

Snack:
Craisin Hot Cross Buns - left over from Easter
Apple Peach fruit leathers - made from our abundance of apples last fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.