Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

Pantry Challenge: On the Menu this Week

The second week of January I shared that I have embarked on a Pantry Challenge in which I intend to be intentional about using up what I preserved from my garden last fall and have stocked up in my pantry over the last year.  If you want to know more details about how I plan to accomplish this, check out my post here.

Last week went pretty much like planned until the end of the week.  I didn't need to make the Beef Burgundy Stew as we ate out with family and used up leftovers at the end of the week.  It's been so long since we last had it that I'm replacing an item this week to keep it on the menu! ;)

Here is what I have on the menu plan for this week:

Meals:
Beef Burgundy Stew - uses garden potatoes & root veggies we were given by a friend this fall

Baked Ziti - uses home canned spaghetti sauce
Taco Soup -  uses canned tomatoes, peppers and frozen corn


Breakfasts/Snacks:
Zucchini Bread - Ha! This is still a repeat since I haven't made it yet... I really do want to get to it!

Happy Garden Eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.