Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for so many things.  God again this year, granted me with an abundant harvest even though the beginning was questionable.  Not only that, but where my garden fell short, He placed family and friends around me who had abundance to share, so my cupboards and freezers are full of garden produce that will feed my family for another year.
Thankful my husband helps me!
Thankful I get to share gardening with my kids through home schooling!


Thankful I can preserve summer's bounty for this winter!

Thankful for fresh bounty in early season!
Thankful for fresh bounty in late season!


Thankful for friends who share abundance!


Thankful for unexpected bountiful harvest!

Thankful for a full freezer!

















Thankful for surprise harvests!


Thankful to use the garden to encourage my kids' faith
From a gardener's perspective, I had a blessed year and have much to be thankful for!  How about you?  What are you thankful for this year?

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.