Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

Plant an Herb Garden

My fourth guest post for Tip Junkie came out today.  :D  I have been on a mission to use fresh herbs in my cooking this summer and today's post reflects that mission as I am sharing 5 Easy Herbs to Grow for Kitchen Use.  For more details on these herbs check out the Plant of the Week for the last several weeks.  You can also view my previous Tip Junkie guest posts on growing Garden Strawberries and a Salsa Garden, and 6 Steps to Reduce Garden Water Needs.

Welcome to visitors from Tip Junkie.  Feel free to explore and ask lots of questions.  I'll do my best to answer any questions you send my way.  Check out my Facebook page for more fun and interactions.

Happy 4th of July everybody!  I hope everyone has a great weekend celebrating our country's birthday.  I'll be back on Wednesday with a new 'Plant of the Week'.  See you then.

Happy Gardening!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.