Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

Reduce Your Garden's Water Needs

My third guest post for Tip Junkie comes out today.  :D  I've had garden watering on my mind and now you are seeing the results.  ;)  Earlier this week I posted some Garden Watering Basics and Mulching Basics are coming soon.  Today, in my guest post for Tip Junkie, I'm sharing several ways to reduce your garden water consumption.  You can also view my previous Tip Junkie guest posts on growing Garden Strawberries and a Salsa Garden.

Welcome to visitors from Tip Junkie.  Feel free to explore and ask lots of questions and I'll do my best to answer them.  Also check out my Facebook page for more fun and interactions.

Happy Gardening!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited to find you by way of Tip Junkie! I too love all things gardening w a BS degree in Horticulture from SLU (Southeastern Louisiana University) Looking forward to reading your posts
    Best Wishes
    gardengirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome GardenGirl! I LOVE having other plant enthusiasts join me! I hope you will share lots. Someday if I have the chance I hope to pick up some horticulture classes at one of our local universities. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.