Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

On the Menu This Week


For the last several years I have challenged myself to focus on using from my pantry and shop less... a Pantry Challenge.  With the end of February, this year's pantry challenge is complete but I have really enjoyed having a basic menu plan to guide me.  This year I decided to continue to make a month long menu, and be intentional about using garden produce and preserves from last season.

If you are interested in joining me check out my Pantry Challenge post to get an idea of how to get started.

Here is my plan for this week...

Meals:
Italian Shells (spaghetti sauce)
Pork Loin Carnitas (salsa)
Spaghetti (spaghetti sauce) - I always sneak in some extra veggies that I have minced and frozen like zucchini & celery.  I might also try to sneak in some pureed squash and see how that goes.  Anytime I can squeeze in some extra veggies without causing a fuss I am happy. :)

Snack:
Zucchini Bread - I made this last week on my baking day & will pull one loaf out of the freezer for this week.


Happy Garden Eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.