Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

Fall Planting

I planted a few things today hoping that we will have a long enough season for those seeds to produce for at least a few meals. ;}  Last week I posted my Fall Garden Planting Guide and hoped that I'd be able to do some planting over the weekend.  Well, we spent all weekend working on our ongoing deck project (one more weekend working on it & the deck should be completed & ready to stain. Yeah!) and I didn't do any planting .

Today I decided it was now or never so I dug out my seeds and planted a few things.  Here is what I planted:

-spinach
-mixed salad lettuce
-Brune D'Hiver Lettuce (from my Seeds of Change purchase)
-kohlrabi

Are you doing a fall planting?

Happy Fall Gardening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.