Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

Fall Clean Up Time

October is here and ready or not, it is time to think about closing down the garden(s) for the season.  Today, Oct 2, is the date of the average first hard frost (28F) for my area and a look at the forecast for the week only confirms again that it IS that time of year (cold temps, rain, even possible snow to the west of us!)! :{

I will be harvesting my remaining tomatoes and peppers, and going through my Fall Cleanup Checklist hopefully today.  Most of the tomatoes that remain on the plants are completely green yet so I'll need to ripen them indoors, but that is an easy process.  Check out this post from last year on how to ripen green tomatoes indoors if you haven't done it before.

Happy Fall & Garden Cleanup! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.