Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

On The Menu This Week (5-14 to 5-21)

For the last several years I have challenged myself to focus on using from my pantry and shop less for a couple months each winter... a Pantry Challenge.  With the end of February, this year's pantry challenge is complete but I have really enjoyed having a basic menu plan to guide me.  This year I decided to continue to make a month long menu, and be intentional about using garden produce and preserves from last season.

If you are interested in joining me check out my Pantry Challenge post to get an idea of how to get started.

Here is what is on our menu this week...

Meals:
Sloppy Joes (BBQ, Chili Burger depending on what your family calls it!) - homemade tomato sauce
Italian Shells - can use fresh spinach when up & will have to use frozen this week
Beef & Veggie Shish Kabobs - can't wait for our garden fresh tomatoes, peppers & eggplant to be available later this summer!


Snack:

Rhubarb Strawberry Smoothies - made this last week & froze as popsicle

Since it is rhubarb season right now, I'd love to hear your favorite way to use rhubarb! :)  I'd love some inspiration. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.