Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

Seed Exchange This Weekend! (3-36-11)

Don't forget March 26th (this Saturday) from 10 - 11:30 am at the food court in West Acres Mall, I will host a seed exchange.  It is open to anyone who wants to share seeds they don't want anymore or have an abundance of, AND those people looking for seeds.  You are welcome to bring seeds to share or just come & share gardening stories.  Feel free to come and go anytime during the morning.


Check out my Facebook Event if you like.

I look forward to seeing you at the West Acres Food Court!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great turnout!! Im transplanting my garden today and getting the fan put on them. Im enjoying all of your posts and information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to come, but I had a friend of mine go, and she said no one was there, and that was at 10:50...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prairie Political Ponderings, I'm sorry she missed us. We were just a few in number, (4 over the morning) but has some good conversation.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.