Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

Plant of the Week

Yesterday's canning event (salsa, pizza sauce & tomato juice)
After much thought I have decided that I will not post a plant of the week for the next two weeks.  We have much happening in our lives in September and while I love all that I learn as I research each plant, it takes a lot of time that I need to be investing in other places right now (like canning! ;P).  I do plan to continue to post my weekly menu and hope to post several recipes as well, so don't go too far. :)

Are there any particular plants that you would like to be featured as a Plant of the Week when it comes back?

Happy Gardening! :)

1 comment:

  1. o you need a quick loan?
    Have you been denied a bank loan?
    Do you need a loan during this pandemic?
    interest rate of 2% no matter your location
    Do you need a loan to solve your financial problems?
    If so, then you are in luck because my company lends for a short time and the interest rate is low. If you are interested, Kindly reply to us at (Whats App) number:+919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.