Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

In the Kitchen: Caprese Style Pasta Salad

Last week I created a Pinterest inspired menu which included a Seashell with basil, tomato and garlic pasta salad that was more complicated than I had desire for on Sunday so I came up with this simple salad of my own.  Everyone (including our company) thought it turned out really well, so I wanted to share it with you.  Enjoy this garden fresh salad.  :) 


Caprese Style Pasta Salad

Ingredients:
-1/2 box pasta
-1/2 c diced tomato (1 medium)
-2 Tbs fresh chopped basil
-1/2 c diced mozzarella
-1/4 c oil
-2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
-1 tsp salt
-dash pepper

Directions:
Cook pasta as directed, drain, rinse and cool.  Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.  Combine the pasta, tomatoes, basil, mozzarella and dressing in a medium bowl so that the dressing is well incorporated.  For best flavor allow the salad to sit in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.


Happy Garden Eating! :D

1 comment:

  1. o you need a quick loan?
    Have you been denied a bank loan?
    Do you need a loan during this pandemic?
    interest rate of 2% no matter your location
    Do you need a loan to solve your financial problems?
    If so, then you are in luck because my company lends for a short time and the interest rate is low. If you are interested, Kindly reply to us at (Whats App) number:+919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.