Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

On the Menu This Week (4-30 to 5-5)

For the last several years I have challenged myself to focus on using from my pantry and shop less for a couple months each winter... a Pantry Challenge.  With the end of February, this year's pantry challenge is complete but I have really enjoyed having a basic menu plan to guide me.  This year I decided to continue to make a month long menu, and be intentional about using garden produce and preserves from last season.

If you are interested in joining me check out my Pantry Challenge post to get an idea of how to get started.  It is a new month and I not yet had a chance to sit down and put the new month on paper, but a quick look in the freezer gave me my plan for this week.  Here is what is what I came up with for this week...

Meals:
Beef Stirfry - frozen or fresh/bought veggies
Cabbage Rolls - use up the last of the cabbage I bought around St Patric's Day
Grilled BBQ Chicken and grilled veggies

Snack:

Well, freezer baking I had hoped to do last week did not happen so we will be depending on fresh fruits and veggies for snacks this week. :)

I noticed my rhubarb is about ready to start picking.  I plan to include some in next week's menu! :D  Oh, the EXCITEMENT of fresh produce beginning to show up in my own backyard!!! :D)


Happy Garden Eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.