Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

Plant of the Week... Moving to Thursdays



Fall and 'school year' activities are in full swing now and the new 'life reality' has set in.  I love sharing all I learn about the Plant of the Week with you every week, but I am finding that I just do not have time to sit down and write by Wednesdays anymore.  :(

I spent much time thinking about this today and decided that it is time to move this weekly post to Thursdays.  It is my hope that in the quieter Wednesday evenings I will be able to carve out time for writing. Thanks for your patience and look for the new Plant of the Week post tomorrow sometime.

Happy Fall Scheduling and Gardening! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.