Questions? Write Me at

Questions? Write me at fullcirclegardener @ cableone . net.

Flowering for Christmas?


I rescued this cactus in a clearance section after Christmas over 5 years ago and it has flowered for me every year, but I'm never sure when that will be.  It has flowered anytime from Thanksgiving to Easter for me!  I'll take flowers in my house over the long winter at any point, so I'm happy whenever it chooses to flower.  It looks like I'll get flowers for Christmas this year.  :D

If you would like more information about the "Christmas Cactus" check out my Plant of the Week post from a couple of weeks ago.  Do you have a Christmas Cactus? Is it going to flower for Christmas this year?

Happy Holiday Gardening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your gardening comments and/or questions.